It’s likely you’ve seen the following on worksites yourself, or heard about it from other contractors:
- Workers return to a worksite in the morning or after a weekend only to find it vandalized, causing costly delays
- Valuable equipment goes missing from a construction area
- Materials for your project that you’ve already paid for are damaged or stolen
- Fire breaks out at a worksite, causing damage to the structure and materials
- Windstorms or other non-catastrophic weather events cause havoc on your construction site
Is it worth it to go without protection for your valuable projects?