Call for a Free Quote
(281) 751-6580
Proudly ServingAll of Texas and clients Nationwide
Follow Us:
September 7, 2022

Who needs commercial vehicle insurance?


Construction companies are definitely at the top of the list. If you sometimes drive a bulldozer to a construction site, you and the bulldozer need to be covered by commercial vehicle insurance. The same is true if you move a crane or backhoe or excavator on our busy Houston roads to the work site. Since large construction vehicles are especially dangerous, there is more risk involved and commercial vehicle insurance covers that greater risk.

Also, did you know that if you drive your own car to that site, even if you are the owner of the business, you also need commercial vehicle insurance? That’s true if you are merely delivering tools or lunch or you are a supervisor checking up on the progress of the work being done. If you aren’t covered by commercial vehicle insurance and you drive your personal car while doing errands or any business-related activity for the company and are in an accident, your personal insurance will refuse to cover it. You’ll have to pay for any injuries and damages yourself. Any vehicle used for the business needs commercial vehicle insurance.

But, there is an advantage that comes with this type of insurance: the cost can be written off as a business expense and can be counted as tax-deductible. For more information on coverage for commercial vehicles, contact Koch Insurance Group as soon as possible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact Us

Thank you for your interest. 

For questions or comments, please use the information listed here. 
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

"*" indicates required fields

How can we help?

Feel free to ask a question or simply leave a comment.

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram